Monday, January 24, 2011

Sunday: One of the best days I've had since arriving. A group of us went to Cheung Chau Island. I cant even begin to describe how beautiful this place was. The weather has been pretty chilly these last couple weeks, but it was one of those rare days where the sun decided to come out from underneath all the pollution. Our dorms are about a 15 minute walk uphill from campus and lately I've realized how bad the pollution here really is. When I look up there is a thick layer of what appears to be fog, but its actually all the smog from all taxis/ferries/anything with a freaking motor. I'm not even sure if I remember what fresh air smells like anymore.
Anyways...no words to describe yesterday. Ill just post pics.

Crappy video of us biking around town.












View from the top of the mountain:











 Dinner:
Shrimp
Some variation of oysters...I think
Clams
Green Beans
Mantis Shrimp aka Pissing Shrimp lol
Something with vermicelli lol
Watching the sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment