Friday, January 28, 2011

Never had my fortune told before so I thought I'd give a try while I was here. One of our local friends took us to Temple street where all the fortune tellers set up shop and brought us to a "legit" palm reader. I'm not one to believe in all of this palm reading stuff too much, but I do find it really interesting and I was pretty excited to find out what he had to say. There were actually some things he mentioned that were really on point. For starters, he said that I can be very ambitious but I have trouble staying motivated. Something that I've known for a while. Its horrible I know >.< but I feel like last semester really changed a lot of things for me. I worked my ass off the entire semester in order to get here - which I just realized was probably not necessary since they didn't even check my GPA like they said they would. That's probably not the way I should be looking at it anyways. Working hard in school is something that I should be doing regardless of the situation.



Back on topic, Master Joseph, lol, also said that I will have a stable career at 25, and be married by 28. He then squeezed my palms under my thumb area and said I will make a lot of money (which I'm sure he tells everyone; who wants to hear that they are gonna be poor for the rest of their life lol) Another thing that he mentioned was that I have to be careful of my finances, especially in the future. He said I never say no to lending friends money - which I think is pretty true - and that could get me in trouble. He then advised me to get a ring and put it on my middle finger in order to stop the money from leaving my hands. Not gonna lie, I'm kind of considering it. He also mentioned that I need to work on my philanthropy. Something that I will definitely work on regardless of how much thought I give into this fortune reading stuff.


Overall it was a really interesting night. Had some really good food. It was actually our first time having an authentic Hong Kong dinner; with the whole sitting down and eating outside in the street type atmosphere.


No comments:

Post a Comment