Wednesday, March 16, 2011


Things have been kinda slow lately so I havent had much to blog about. :/ But I've got a lot of fun stuff to look forward to. The weather is finally starting to get better, which means... MOAR LAWN PARTIES \o/ \o/ \o/.
Went on a little hiking adventure a couple days ago. It was totally spontaneous and we ended up having a great time. Also ran into some unexpected guests.
Normal people cross the bridge between the two railings; where the blue sign is. Being the stupid kids we are, we decided to walk on top of it. :)



Only the beginning
Love this picture.

The dorms are just to the right of my head.

MONKEYS
This one almost attacked me when I tried to get closer >.<

I wasnt able to get too many good pictures. The lens on my camera doesnt have any range at all...so all of the pictures of the city and sunset suck :( 

Heres a sneak peak at my next update ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment